Hello travellers,
this summer was kind of rainy and it's slowly fading into autumn. Luckily we have our so called "ottobrate romane", which means weather in October will probably be amazing here in Rome. A perfect time to visit without getting too cold or too hot!
I had a week off from work and, beside relaxing, I painted fresh coats of varnish onto the doors. Manteinance is a must to ensure my guests find the perfect environment.
Also, stay tuned for a great innovation we are making in the near future!
While I was working on the red living room I thought to do a usefull new DIY for my guests. a Supermario Bros related one.
Why, you could ask. Well, with all these raiy days we had I thought board games were not enough as entertainment, I needed something more quick and, of course, in geek style!
Here I present you...a playable pillow for our red living room!
For now there is just team Mario and team Peach. I'll probably make a team Luigi (because let's face it, Luigi is awesome) and team Toad.
The "chips" are magnetic so you can play even against gravity.
Keep your scores and share them with any of AlePh casa vacanze's social network, we want to know who's winning! Tag wherever you want, I'll cheer for you 🙋
See you in Rome!
Alessandra
Book now at:
AlePh Casa Vacanze
AlePh Casa Vacanze

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento