lunedì 28 agosto 2017

Small talks - finale




Hello travellers,

I guess many of you yesterday stayed at home watching last episode of season 7 of GoT, am I right?
Well, I think that's good. One needs a break from all the world-watching from time to time.
No spoilers here, don't worry :)

I wonder about the outfits actually: I think they have greatly changed in style since,like, 2 episodes ago. Is it just me?

Imagine to have an iron throne inside the apartment! That would be really cool for my guests (and me, because when they leave and I tidy up I also have fun with my creations ahaha)
...but then I thought about the other DIY projects that are waiting and, yeah, it's not going to happen. Not very soon at least.
Also, it's probably not very confy. I mean, sitting on swords...no wonder how every king/queen is so "skittish".

For now the Targaryen banner in the red living room will be enough for the GoT series.



So, did you like the finale?



                                                                                                                                      See you in Rome!

Alessandra

Book now at:
AlePh Casa Vacanze

Facebook        Twitter         Instagram

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento