Welcome back to the blog about a nerd apartment you can rent for your vacation in Rome!
Before we star about my new decorating project inside the apartment I have a LAST MINUTE offer for a romantic getaway!💓
40€/night (max 2 person) from 2nd of August to 5th of August
If you wish for a romantic setting just let me know ;)
Now onto the next project I'd like to share with you!
The wardobe...!

Ugly isn't it? But it's quite useful. It's huuuuge and has storage for everything my guests may need.
It's in the living room (the red room! XD) and the forniture in this particular room is a cool mix of modern and antique style. This doesn't fit in any of those two categories.
So my project is to:
-Oper the wardobe a little bit; it feels too imposing in the room right now. I think I will leave most of the top shutters and will take away most of those downstairs.
- Restore the wood
- Paint the wood in grey? I'm not sure about this step, the room has wooden forniture but I'd like this one to be more modern styled.
-Change the yellowish panels with wooden red ones.
Like this
What do you think? Should I leave the wooden structure like is now or I can try and make something different with a grey tone?

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento