Hello travellers!
In a few days here in Italy there will be the Carnevale, the festivity before Easter (and san Valentine, let's not forget about that!) .
As you may already know the Venice's carnival, in all Italy everyone gets dressed as something. Think of something like Halloween, but during daylight. Everyone, from the children to adults take part of the celebrations and go partying in the streets with everybody else.
There are many regional masks of old italian commedies; in Rome we have the most famous one called Rugantino.
In our apartment we are, of course ready to welcome you. Even thought, being the nerd as I am, I have prepared for you another mask...
I find Majora's mask creepy...but somehow fascinating.
I'd like to make at the same time the 3 basic masks you get during the game. Let's see about that. Or maybe the fierce deity one?
Do you have any suggestion?
See you in Rome!
Alessandra
Book now at:
AlePh Casa Vacanze
AlePh Casa Vacanze

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento